• To provide support to the Cabin Crew at the base from which they are currently operating (in regards to personal concerns, questions and welfare);
• To support and report to Cabin Operations Supervisor (COS) as directed (but not fulfilling operational functions);
• To welcome and assist new Crew members, coordinate uniform distribution and be a ‘role-model’ for their Team;
• To conduct base meetings and give performance feedback to individual crew members, if required
• To communicate and liaise between the Crewmember and COS, brief the COS as appropriate;
• To promote the company’s culture and communicate its values to Cabin Crew;
• To perform other duties as per line manager’s instructions – (Cabin Crew Manager and/or COS);
• To fly as SCCM/Line Trainer;
• Cabin Base Supervisors may be assigned to support the set-up of a new base.
Please note that CV should be submitted in English.
Deadline for applications: February 13th, 2023 (until 10:00UTC)