SmartLynx Estonia ATO is looking for motivated and capable colleagues ready to join the ATO Training Team in the role of A320 SFI or TRI.
- Conduct A320 Type Rating FTD and FSTD training sessions;
- Making proposals for improving safety standards and efficiency in ATO training;
- Conduct ATO ground training duties as allocated by the Head of Training as required;
- Fill the ATO training forms promptly on completion of the training or check.
If you hold:
- Current A320 EASA type rating;
- A320 SFI or TRI EASA privilege.
And if you have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good CRM skills;
- Friendly and open attitude towards people.
Previous training experience in SmartLynx and experience as SFI or TRI conducting A320 FTD/FSTD training sessions will be considered as advantage
- being part of our friendly and experienced ATO Training Team;
- new challenges and career growth opportunity;
- cooperation with other Departments;
- extra fee for SFI/TRI duties.
Deadline for application - 01 November 2023