We are looking for a lawyer with experience in IT to join our Riga team.
• Bachelor’ s/Master’ s degree in Law
• At least 3 years post university work experience in IT industry
• Perfect knowledge of legal Latvian and English (spoken and written)
• Good knowledge in Latvian and international law
• Experience in drafting legal documentation
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis
• Ability to apply laws, rules, regulations, guidance and common law principles to practices within business units and lead or assist in the development or refinement of the risk management environment to bring the line of business within the risk tolerance
• Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office applications
• Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Draft and review agreements and other legal documents
• Ensure compliance with laws and company policies
• Identify and evaluate business and legal risks
• Being the point of contact for AML related legislative queries
• Work with other delegated tasks under the supervision of the Head of Legal
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities
• 20 working days of paid vacation and additional days off
• Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate) - Not Applicable for this position
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Language courses
• Fantastic corporate events and team buildings
• Best new hardware for a comfortable job
• Welfare (financial support in critical situations)
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc)
• Wellbeing activities
- 15' acquaintance with our Recruiter to meet you with our company and benefits
- 60' interview with our Head of Legal to deep dive your experience and expertise
- Possible 45' Round with our TA Manager and COO to clarify some questions
We are Betby - an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming universe. We have developed a top-notch sports betting software platform that is held in high esteem among bookmakers around the globe. Bespoke solution with risk management and omni-support on our side. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team - it's about sports passion, state-of-the-art technologies, and confident business dealings.
Main Betby offices are located in Riga, Latvia and Silema, Malta. We offer long-term business trips and full assistance in permanent relocation if you have a desire to. But we are hiring across the borders! In order to become a part of our team, you literally need to have just an immense desire to skyrocket your skills and a computer. As for the latter - we can provide you with all the necessary equipment.
We’re not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top — Betby isn’t shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It’s not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby team is waiting for you :)