About PASS Ltd
We supply and service test and measurement equipment for industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Public Sector, Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Facilities Management companies.
Founded in 2001 and with a team of 115 we are a leading supplier of test equipment, calibration and electrical training. We have sites in Teesside, Leeds, Glasgow and Belfast. This role will be based in Thornaby, Teesside.
We are looking to add to our calibration team and require an electrical / electronic calibration engineer to join our team. Particular experience in calibration itself is preferred. It is essential that you have a background in electronics.
- lunches on PASS;
- birthday vouchers;
- Christmas bonus scheme;
- Company events
We are like a family and our people make “PASS” so we would really like you to join us and play a part in our growing success.....
Anyway enough about us...... here is a little more on the role...
We require an electrical / electronic calibration technician to work within our electrical calibration laboratory which is one of our seven calibration labs in Thornaby.
Working with other engineers in the electrical laboratory your role will involve mainly the calibration of PAT Testers, Multi-Function testers and multimeters and other electronic instrumentation.
The role will include:
- calibration of electrical and electronic instruments
- using calibration standards
- liaising with calibration administration department.
- ensuring that customer turnaround times and targets are met.
- completing back office paperwork and software systems.
- working in team as well as individually.
We are ideally looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- has completed an electrical / electronic based apprenticeship or qualification such as HNC
- has other electrical or electronic experience such as experience working in electronic repair
- complete another type of technical apprenticeship;
- takes pride in their work;
- has a passion for the accuracy of measurement;
- Is adaptable with a keen eye for detail.
Hours are 37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested in the role please send your CV in the first instance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£28,500.00 per year, dependant upon experience
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person