PASS based in Thornaby Teesside have been in business since 2001.
We currently service large corporate clients within the test equipment, training and calibration field and currently have a vacancy for an experienced High Voltage / Authorised Person Instructor (Full Time) or Consultant on a part time as and when basis to work at our busy electrical Training Centre in Stockton on Tees.
As well as being based at the training centre there may be regular UK travel and some overseas travel.
You will be responsible for delivering High Voltage authorising engineer and associated training courses.
Your role will include:
· Delivering training courses in both the training centre and also on-site to a highly professional standard
· Completing all paperwork in an accurate, timely manner
· Dealing with delegates enquiries
A large part of your time will involve working on your own initiative in the classroom.
Please see the list of our current courses below.
· Senior Authorised Person (SAP)
· Authorised Person (AP
· Sanction for Test Authorisation
· Practical Intro to the Safe Operation of HV & LV Switchgear up to 15Kv
· Dielectric Strength Testing (Pressure Testing)
· Earth Electrode Testing
· Cable Spiking and Cable Identification
· Wind Turbine (SAP)
· Safe Access to HV Substations and Switchrooms
· Marine and Offshore (SAP & AP)
If you are interested in either the full time role or the consultancy role then please forward your CV in the first instance to [email protected]
Working Hours: 37.5 Hrs per week Monday to Friday
Salary: negotiable per annum or consultancy basis
Bonus Scheme: Christmas Bonus Scheme
Holidays 25 days
Benefits: Full access to our learning platform Udemy.com
Company and Team events
Experience required: 5 years’ experience in delivering High Voltage and authorised person associated training courses