About PASS Ltd
We supply and service test and measurement equipment for industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Public Sector, Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Facilities Management companies.
Founded in 2001 and with a team of 115 we are a leading supplier of test equipment, calibration and electrical training. We have sites in Teesside, Leeds, Glasgow and Belfast. This role will be based in Thornaby, Teesside.
We are looking to add to our calibration team and require two electrical calibration trainees.
- lunches on PASS;
- birthday vouchers;
- Christmas bonus scheme;
- Loyalty bonuses.
We are like a family and our people make “PASS” so we would really like you to join us and play a part in our growing success.....
Anyway enough about us...... here is a little more on the role...
We require two calibration trainee's to work within our electrical calibration laboratory which is one of our seven calibration labs in Thornaby.
Working with other engineers in the electrical laboratory your role will involve mainly the calibration of PAT Testers, Multi-Function testers and multimeters. Further training will involve you being able to learn how to calibrate other types of equipment.
The role will include:
- calibration of electrical and electronic instruments
- learning about electrical calibration
- using calibration standards
- liaising with calibration administration department.
- ensuring that customer turnaround times and targets are met.
- completing back office paperwork and software systems.
- working in team as well as individually.
We are ideally looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- has completed or is undergoing an electrical / electronic based apprenticeship or college course although this is not essential;
- has other electrical or electronic experience
- complete another type of technical apprenticeship;
- takes pride in their work;
- has a passion for the accuracy of measurement;
- Is adaptable with a keen eye for detail.
Hours are 35 Hours per week Monday to Friday, Weekends off with shutdown over the Christmas break.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV in the first instance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Relocation assistance
- Sick pay
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person