We require a full time experienced Electrical Training Instructor / Tutor to work at our busy Training Centre in Stockton on Tees.
The vast majority of the role will be spent training private and commercial candidates within the training centre based in Stockton on Tees but may occasionally involve some travel.
You will be responsible for the smooth running and delivery of all Low Voltage City & Guilds and LCL training courses and liaising with the admin team
Your role will include:
· Providing all technical requirements and ensuring accuracy of all LV material delivered.
· Ensuring accuracy of all LV teaching materials both practical and written as well as ensuring compliance with City and Guilds requirements.
· Overseeing all external instructors in terms of technical delivery requirements
· Running all LV courses to a highly professional standard including 18th Edition, 2391/2/3, Electric Vehicle
· Completing all paperwork in an accurate, timely manner
· Dealing with delegates enquiries
· Problem solving
· Working in team as well as individually
· Providing additional support to admin and external training team as required
Working Hours: 37.5 Hrs per week Monday to Friday
Salary: £35k per annum
Bonus Scheme: Christmas Bonus Scheme
Holidays 25 days per year
Benefits: Full access to our learning platform Udemy.com
We are ideally looking for someone who is / has:
· 5 years experience in training City & Guilds and LCL Courses
· Has PTTLS certificate
· Is qualified and experienced in running all of the below courses:
· City & Guilds 2382-22 (18th Edition)
· City & Guilds 2919-01 (Electric Vehicle Charging)
· City & Guilds 2392-10 (level 2 Inspection and Testing)
· City & Guilds 2391-50 (level 3 Initial Verification)
· City & Guilds 2391-51 (level 3 Periodic inspection and testing)
· City & Guilds 2391-52 (level 3 Combined Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing)
· City & Guilds 2377-77 (In-house testing PAT)
· City & Guilds 2393-10 (Building Regulations)
· Electricity At Work Regulations
· LCL Domestic Electrical Installer (Formerly Part P)
· A1 Assessor award would be an advantage but not essential