Health Care Assistant - Durham (DH1, DH4 & DH6)
Kelly Park Limited is a family run business founded in August 1994. We are Durham County Council’s preferred provider and are delighted to announce we have secured a 6-year contract with the local authority, providing domiciliary home care support to vulnerable adults and children across the county. We work in partnership with Skills for Care and Durham County Council’s Care Academy to continuously improve and develop the skills set of our staff, ensuring that we can meet the ever-changing needs of our service users. We aim to provide a high-quality person-centred Care to our service users, ensuring they enjoy the best quality of life in their own homes, promoting their independence, respecting their privacy and dignity.
- Promote independence, caring for our service users in their own home.
- Encourage our service users to be actively involved in all aspects of their day-to-day care.
- Accompanying our service users to appointments and access their local community.
- Preparing meals and snacks to help sustain the service user’s nutritional needs.
- Tidying our service user’s home, assisting with basic domestic care tasks, ensuring their home environment is an enjoyable space for them.