Place of work: East Grinstead
Type of Job: Full time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
CNM is currently looking for a productive and enthusiastic individual to fulfil a supporting role in a busy and dynamic environment in the Student Support Department.
The ideal candidate would have excellent written and spoken communication and a friendly and supportive manner by e-mail and phone.
You must also have good organisational skills and be highly competent with Microsoft Office and Excel. Most students' enquiries come via e-mail, so it would be beneficial if you were a fast typist.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
· Speak confidently to a wide range of people over the phone.
· Communicate efficiently and in good English via e-mail and telephone.
· Prioritise tasks and organise their work daily
· Work on Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
· You must have a positive interest in the health and wellbeing industry.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
· Enrolling students on their course and send them a welcome e-mail
· Answering any queries before they begin their course
· Answering any queries regarding course access issues
· Processing all cancellation or deferral requests
· Advising the Director of Studies on any costs or queries relating to students taking time out from their course
· Rescheduling students
· Guiding students if they wish to change their specialism and complete new enrolment forms as necessary
· Issuing students with confirmation letters that they are studying with the college
· Checking and approving any requests from students concerning additional support in their studies
· Free short courses.
· Store discount card.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Personal development.
At the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), we train people onto becoming health professionals in Natural Therapies. CNM educates students on Natural Therapies such as Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Health Coach. CNM also provides training on the Natural Chef and Vegan Chef Diplomas'. Additionally, CNM offers a wide range of Short Courses and Postgraduate Courses.