Who are we?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
The Ops Team is an integral part of the ongoing and delivery process, as they provide the stability of our infrastructure through maintenance, troubleshooting and support of various Linux and Windows operating systems, Intelligent Network services, BSS applications, and databases, and work in close collaboration with all teams involved in the development and support of our products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct systems, applications & services support activities, such as troubleshooting, escalation and resolution of incidents completion of service requests raised by the customers
- Perform routine monitoring, administration, and maintenance of the products & services within the managed environments
- Identify patterns of application or system issues and escalate bugs to Development team for research
- Partner with Development team to review proposed resolution for bugs and issues
- Monitor issue reports to resolve issues
- Provide correct routing and escalation when situations require
- Communicate status of issues with stakeholders and Operations Management written and verbally.
- Create and update existing documentation of processes and procedures
- Assist management with development and maintenance of Operations procedures
- Execute daily OPS operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with customers
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
- Ensures correctly and timely delivery of client Change requests
Key requirements for the role:
- 3+ years previous related experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows Systems
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of webservers like Tomcat/ Wildfly
- Good knowledge in SQL databases (Oracle/MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with troubleshooting applications, SoapUI, Postman
- Experience with Java / C# programming is a major plus
- Ability to work on complex process problems, where in depth analysis and data flow details is required
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with Telecom Business Support Systems (BSS) and/or billing systems is a great advantage
- Russian language and Telecom knowledge are an advantage
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritise and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 200 BGN food vouchers
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional high-profile health insurance package for employees and their children
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Work from home
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture - compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.