Your rights with respect to your personal data
In compliance with legislation, you have the following rights to your personal data processed by the Company:
1. to get access to your personal data, which the Company processes, and to receive a copy of them.
2. in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that the Company processes, your personal data to be corrected.
3. to request that your data be deleted when the conditions for this are met.
Such cases are if the purpose for which the data were collected has been achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; your data is processed illegally, and others.
4. in the cases specified by law to require the processing of your personal data to be limited.
5. in the cases determined by law, to object to the processing of your personal data.
6. to exercise your right to data portability and to request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; 7. to withdraw the consent given by you, when the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection when the relevant prerequisites are in place. How to contact us? You can contact us at the following mail address: [email protected].