You will be responsible to build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation. Tasks include: managing projects from requirements definition through implementation, identifying programs, goals, budget estimates, project implementation plans and risk mitigation. In addition, you will need to analyze the progress of the project and, if necessary, adapt the scope, timing and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to the project requirements; You will be also responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate customer stakeholder relationships, providing daily contact on project status and changes.
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field.
- Any relevant project management related experience.
- Confidence in both Agile and Waterfall approach
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred/ SCRUM Master
- 2+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with large Enterprises
- Experience in coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Fluent Italian and English
- Company Computer
- 1 corporate Git account
- 1 IPSEC VPN account to access the company network and to browse the internet with no restriction from any country in the world during business trips.
- Development IDEs / Tools are provided by Redev
- Full remote working
- 21 working days a year of paid holidays cumulated pro rata on a monthly basis
- Twice a year company sponsored gatherings (locations and timing depends on projects)
- Depending on your residence and willingness we offer the maximum flexibility between a Permanent Contract within Italy domain or Contractor Agreement for Italy, the UK and UAE.
- Daily rate: Competitive! We’ve got options from Junior to Senior, an offer is produced right after the interview based on your expertise
- Monthly rate is averaged @ 21 working days / month
- Yearly daily rate / bonus terms review.
- RAL depending on contract type and experience
- 1 full monthly salary every end of the year IF the team reaches its goals during the previous 4 quarters. Objectives are reviewed every 3 months (end of March, June, September, December).