Ribbon Plc is a fintech start-up, a carbon neutral digital financial services app hyper-personalised for NRIs in the UK, residents of Gibraltar and India. Ribbon will offer the following services to its target audience of Students, Work permit holders, the Mass Affluent Indian, NRIs in the UK & EU as well as SME’s:
- International money transfers
- Multi-currency accounts
- FX trading platform (3rd Party Platform)
- Equity & stock trading platform (3rd Party Platform)
- Physical & virtual debit cards
- Access to all the customers bank accounts & credit cards
- Wealth management (3rd Party Platform)
- Mortgages (3rd Party Platform)
Ribbon’s leadership team has experienced bankers, fintech specialists and fund managers based in the UK, India and Gibraltar.
Ribbon’s culture is friendly and fast paced and it is constantly challenging, evolving and adopting. Ribbon is committed to working with integrity - It is growing fast but also ensuring that it is building a team on a strong foundation. We care for who we hire, and ensure all team members remain engaged, motivated and commercially aware.
Your key job responsibilities as the Product Manager:
· Completes operational requirements and meets product development deadlines by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results, including quality control and testing.
· Identifies and manages new and existing product partnerships.
· Provide excellent usability by applying customer lifecycle methods creating seamless user experience, and other benefits to turn one-time buyers into regular customers.
· Owning the strategy behind the product along with its roadmap
· Apply behavioral analytics to planning, building and implementing products.
· Working with production to create what matters
· Owning the release aspect of the product
· Knowing when to create a master release
· Managing features and dependencies in and across releases
· Managing releases with phases and milestones
· Owning ideation - the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
· Collecting, curating, and promoting the most relevant ideas into features
· Knowing which ideas should be promoted to features
· Ensuring key feedback and requests are integrated into product planning and development processes
· Defining the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market
· Articulating the ‘what’ and working with development to determine the ‘when’
· Making product decisions and often is the lead resource for the rest of the business when deep product knowledge is required
· Supporting the businesses that help bring the product to market and working directly with customers
· Leads product development, strategy, and redesign from concept through development and creation to market launch.
· Develops products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, developing marketing strategies, and determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
· Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
· Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
· Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
· Obtains product market share by working with Commercial Team to develop product sales strategies.
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, and answering questions and requests.
· Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
· Recruits, trains, and manages product team by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and content, and participating in professional societies.