To provide a customer-focused and responsive service for all customers you assist with a complaint, complex/escalated issue – reviewing/ investigating and responding to all concerns raised in a way that is positive and helpful, maximising early resolution of issues, minimises further problems for customers and keeping customers updated at all times;
Ribbon PLC is a digital financial services ‘super-app’, intended to offer hyper-personalized multi-currency wallets to NRIs as well as residents of India. We are carbon-neutral and aim to meet the growing needs for a single platform that’s an aggregate of multiple financial services offered by appropriately licensed partners.
Your key job responsibilities as the AML Case Handler will be:
· This role will report into the MLRO to assist him in managing the day to day work.
· The candidate will proactively look into the red flags identified by AML customer -onboarding and transaction monitoring systems and will perform due-diligence.
· Clear the system alerts and approve or disapprove transactions.
· Investigate potential and actual frauds.
· Analyze customer transactional behavior and escalate if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion of ML/TF transaction.
· Conduct investigations on suspicious transactions/ activities surfaced during periodic review and prepare STR reports.
· Where necessary, prior to closure of issues - review completion of issues to ensure that the remediation is as expected.
· Preparing MI for the senior management to be presented by the MLRO on regular intervals.
· Promptly escalate and/or resolve as appropriate any critical AML/CFT/Sanctions issues to ensure that the person/entity being onboarded is not investigated, charged, fined or publicly castigated by any of the regulatory authorities and/or international bodies for breach of AML/CFT/Sanctions controls.
- Assess screening system generated matches to determine match validity, document assessment results and if required, escalate positive matches or complex issues for analysis and resolution.
· Manage regulatory projects, including undertake gap analysis and implementation of new AML/CFT regulatory requirements.
· Assist in the regulatory filing obligations. Preparing reports for filing regulatory returns.
· Escalate significant emerging risks to senior management as required.
· Complete periodic KYC review based on risk parameters.
· Conduct file based reviews as and when identified.
· Tracking of compliance monitoring observations and to ensure that remedial actions are completed.
Requirements for the role:
- Past proven experience of minimum 2-5 years in the area of AML/CFT is mandatory.
- ACAMS certification or equivalent is essential, but not mandatory.
- Data literacy and ability to use data to support decision making.
- Experience in compliance work and/or audit would be of an advantage.
- Collaborative yet able to work independently in a team environment.
Logical, organised and systematic in handling and analysing information and data.