Who are we?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 130 developers and engineers.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our Network Specialists provide shift-based 24/7 monitoring, troubleshooting and support of various Linux and Windows operating systems, Intelligent Network services, databases,
system tools, and the hardware on which they reside.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct systems support activities, such as network and server monitoring, troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution
- Perform routine monitoring, administration, and maintenance of the products within the managed environments
- Provide correct routing and escalation when needed, and communicate issues status with responsible parties and NSOC Management
- Maintain Service Delivery to meet customer Service Level Agreements
- Create and update existing documentation of processes and procedures
- Execute daily NSOC operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with customers
- Ensure proper transition during shift changes
Key requirements for the role:
- General Linux and Windows Systems knowledge
- General Networking/System administration knowledge
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL databases is a plus
- Ability to work on a structured rotation shift
- Good command of English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with TelCom protocols (like CAMEL, SS7, SIGTRAN, DIAMETER) or monitoring tools (like Remedy, Zabbix, Grafana, Greylog) is a plus
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and
experience boost, training, and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 200 BGN food vouchers
- Multisport card covered by the company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- High-profile private health insurance for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture - compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
- Provided parking
Interested in starting or moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about your future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.