Type of Job: Part-time, Freelance - 2 days per week.
Location: Must be based in the US or Canada (remote work)
At the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), we train people to become health professionals in Natural Therapies. CNM educates students on Natural Therapies such as Naturopathic Nutrition, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and Health Coach. CNM also provides training on the Natural Chef and Vegan Chef Diplomas'. Additionally, CNM offers a wide range of Short Courses and Postgraduate Courses.
To support our continued international expansion we are seeking an International (US and Canada) Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
The role and responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Oversee the growth of the US and Canadian market in terms of enquiries and resulting enrolments.
- Promote the following courses in the US and Canada: Nutrition, Health Coach, Natural Chief, Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Utilise our global network of students, graduates, and contacts to establish our brand in the US and Canada
- Source PR opportunities and advertising in target territories
- Gain and secure appropriate Business to Business (B2B) contacts that could support us in promoting the course
- Support and represent CNM at relevant events, exhibitions and seminars as appropriate
- Identify new and effective ways to promote events by using speakers, third party companies and varied topics
- Recruit and manage opinion leaders, influencers and VIPs within the target territory
- Post and manage the local territory Facebook and Instagram pages
- Establish Health Talks, Webinars, Events (using CNM Students and Graduates in country and cross-border)
- Evaluate target territories (knowing local regulations, accreditations, licensing and competitors)
- Contributing to and carrying out the Marketing Plan for the US and Canada market
The ideal candidate:
- Is a commercially driven, proven marketer
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has knowledge of natural therapies or education in marketing
- Has experience in digital marketing: social, email, search, etc.