The Technical Administrator is responsible for the day to day operation of the company’s Facilities Maintenance System.
Reporting to the Support Services Manager, the Technical Administrator will be required to prepare spread sheets, reports and correspondence in order to maintain databases and assist the Support Services Analyst where needed.
· Maintain Verisae (Company FM database)
· Review Non-contract reactive maintenance work orders for cost savings
· Ensure site’s compliance certificates are up to date
· Respond to contractor queries and assist with invoicing processes
· Process daily and monthly reports
· Distribute Fairbanks Audits to the infrastructure team
· Key point of contact for Contractor Training on the FM database
· Set up new Internal & External contractors
· Update comprehensive contracts and track changes in costs
· Provide admin support in times of peak work load and absence cover including answering incoming calls.
· Assist other members of the Support Services & Infrastructure team as required
Maintain Site Records
- Transfer and dispose of records / certificates according to retention schedules and policies
The post is office based and some business travel may be required from time to time. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time over the contracted working hours to ensure that needs of the business are met.
The main sources of complexity are:
- Ensuring that our reactive work orders are reviewed with cost savings in mind at all times
- Being able to communicate with internal departments, customers, contract managers, contractors and third party suppliers
- Ensuring all correspondence and records are updated accurately and in a timely manner
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· An adequate knowledge of the workings of a petrol station forecourt
· Effective communication skills; verbal, electronic and written
· Highly computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and to work to deadlines
· Willing to learn and develop new procedures and protocols on existing Facilities Management Software
· Ability to achieve targets whilst maintaining accuracy
· Ability to develop positive working relationships with colleagues and external contacts
· Rational decision making and judgement