Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 150 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our UX/UI Designers collaborate with the Development and Product teams, and execute all visual design stages for our products – from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creates prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Translates concepts into attractive designs that lead to intuitive user experiences optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Incorporates a visual or brand identity into the finished product with attention to details
- Collaborates with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and intuitive experience
- Attends Scrum meetings in order to obtain a deep understanding of product backlog items, present design prototypes and collect feedback
Key requirements for the role:
- Proven UI/UX experience, particularly with Material Design concepts, for all desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Understands and uses component driven design for reusable content
- Solid experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with strong experience designing user-centred products and enterprise applications
- Proficiency with raster and vector manipulation tools as well as wire-framing and prototyping tools
- Excellent command of English
- Solid verbal and communication skills
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment, combined with a great experience boost, training and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 200 BGN vouchers per month
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture - compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.