IMMEDIATE MANAGER SUSTAINABILITY & EV PROJECTS DIRECTOR
The Sustainability & EV Projects Administrator is responsible for the efficient administration of MFG’s sustainability and EV projects.
The Sustainability & EV Projects Administrator reports to the Sustainability & EV Projects Director, but will support the entire Sustainability & EV team, providing administrative continuity from Project conception through to delivery.
The Sustainability & EV Projects Administrator’s main responsibilities are defined below. However, it is acknowledged that this role will evolve as the Sustainability & EV Projects department evolves and further accountabilities and tasks will be added.
- Planning administration
- Manage demands from third party planning consultancies (on occasions manage the planning process and meetings), the various architects, developments EV projects (including third party’s) and administrating the EV Schedule to a formalised plan for both current and future years.
- Managing a tracker of between 300 and 400 sites at various stages of planning and power procurement (power procurement being fed by the EV tech team).
- Managing service delivery of charger numbers, ensuring plans and POCs are coordinated to i.e. we have the right type and number of chargers for the specific planning perspectives.
- Liaising with third party direct suppliers to ensure the right specification of equipment matches and coordinates with the site specific plans (LV and EV types, Valeting equipment and orders, development specifics, and branding), essentially coordinating anything planning specific by project.
- Other responsibilities
- Liaising and coordinating resolution to development (EV) constraints reports with Third Party organisations.
- Following up planning requirements with Architects – FRA’s, CMRA’s, Noise Reports, Environmental & Ecological requirements and Geotech when necessary.
- Auditing response, chasing and controlling the Architects responses, requirements and actions in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Other administration including management of Horizon and site file compliance.
- Assist in collecting, opening, distributing & sending mail as necessary.
- The Sustainability & EV Projects Administrator will cover the other Company Administrator’s responsibilities in time of absence or peak workloads.
- Alongside the other administrators, the Retail Administrator is responsible for the prompt answering/actioning of telephone calls and meeting and greeting Company visitors.
The post is office based and some business travel may be required from time to time. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time over the contracted working hours to ensure that needs of the business are met.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have relevant administrative experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with work colleagues and external parties
- Excellent attention to detail with a friendly, helpful and ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong PC literacy including word and excel