As a Senior Java Developer at Loylogic, you would be developing robust, scalable, and bug-free solutions using the microservice architecture. You’ll become part of an Agile, multidisciplinary team. You get your team, a scrum master to guide you the Lean-Agile process, and a product owner to represent the business’ needs.
· Understand requirements and do implementation design
· Build robust and scalable solutions
· Learn and leverage new technologies
- Five plus years of experience developing Java-based microservices exposing REST APIs.
- Strong in Java language programming and implementations using Spring Framework.
- Agile delivery experience.
Other preferred skills:
- Experience of developing SaaS offerings on public Cloud Platforms (e.g., AWS, Google, Azure) using platform services.
- Experience of working with RDBMS and NoSQL data stores on-premise and in the Cloud (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL/AWS, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB/AWS).
- Experience of best practices in the areas of Configuration Management, Test Automation, Continuous Integration & Deployment, and Monitoring using frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins (or similar), Ansible (or similar), and platform services in the Cloud.
- Experience of working with or building an e-commerce platform.
We are an international team, with members located in offices across the world but who share learnings and support and encourage each other, overcoming any challenges that distance and even different time zones may throw up.
Our goodies for you
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Office location on a non-traffic road
• Hybrid working model
• Internal incentive program
• Anniversary bonus
• Annual Team Outing and regular Team events