- Completed training on quality assurance systems;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- University graduate or higher professional education;
- At least 2 years of professional experience (preferably in aviation or quality management related work);
- Excellent understanding of quality management processes;
- Display a positive, open, and cooperative attitude in order to facilitate a good working relationship with all parties involved while maintaining a critical and analytical mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Assertive, tactful with a high ability to deal with confidential information.
JOIN US AND DISCOVER A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES!
SmartLynx Airlines offers you a chance to be part of a dynamic team that values innovation, professionalism, and a passion for aviation. In addition to a competitive salary package, this position presents abundant travel opportunities, allowing you to explore new destinations around the globe.
Ready to take off with us? Apply now and let your career soar to new heights as a Compliance Specialist in the aviation industry.
*Please note that background checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with the Law on Aviation Article 57.1. will be additionally evaluated.
By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted will be discovered false or the Background Check result will return negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.