Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning producers in over 45,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver individually personalized sound experiences for music lovers.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Qt QML/C++ developer to join our team and make SoundID available on desktop platforms within our customers applications.
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!
- Build game-changing SDK for multimedia and gaming software products
- Code core SoundID logic using Qt C++ framework
- Create QML components and extensions for third-party integrations
- Experience with C++ and Qt framework
- Desktop application development experience (Windows, Mac)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
Extra points for
- Mobile application development experience (iOS, Android)
- Hands on experience with modern web frontend technologies
- Experience with digital signal processing
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Work environment with lots of opportunities to implement your own ideas into actionable plans
- Responsive team, capable of rapid development, implementation and testing of new concepts
- Monthly gross salary 2500-4000 EUR
- Top-tier health insurance