Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award winning producers in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver individually personalized sound experiences for music lovers.
We are looking for an ambitious and capable Product Owner to join our team and help us succeed!
The Web and Backend team is undoubtedly an ambitious one: although it does not have a product vertical of its own, it implements and runs important functions across the whole company.
The Web and Backend team is technically building and managing the Sonarworks website, webstore and other web based applications, managing user accounts and backend services for our products, as well as creating and maintaining inter-team services and tools to automate and improve internal workflows and processes.
Your role will be to communicate with all internal Sonarworks teams in need about web & backend solutions, understand their needs and objectives, make sure those are well defined and prioritised for the developers to implement.
Be a part of a company growing in rocket-speed that is revolutionising the audio industry!
- Communicate with internal Sonarworks stakeholders to define, groom and manage the Web and Backend team’s backlog
- Plan, manage and oversee both the short term (sprint) and long term (milestone) roadmap
- Run sprint planning, execution and retrospectives with the development team
- Define and shape the requirements for the tasks on the developer level
- Resolve priority conflicts over the team's resources when such arise
- Make sure both inner and inter-team workflows and processes are followed, and introduce new ones, if necessary
- Write and maintain internal and external documentation
- Experience with managing software development related projects; web & backend system planning and development experience is a plus
- Track record in independently managing cross-team projects with many stakeholders and priorities
- Desire and ability to communicate with stakeholders to understand their needs and structure them in a clear transparent roadmap
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Willingness to learn both technical and audio-related topics
- Ability to clearly communicate in spoken and written English
You will get bonus points for
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Background in client-focused IT Project Management
- Software development experience
- Experience in the music industry
- Passion for music
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Deal with real-world challenges and take the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to a live production environment
- International work environment
- Monthly gross salary 2000-3500 EUR
- Personalized health insurance