Location: UK only – Remote First and Edinburgh HQ
Welcome to Condatis! We are champions for privacy in a digital world and are leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions.
We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
If you are passionate about tech, thrive in an inclusive and collaborative environment, built on trust and transparency, then come join us!
Your role in this mission:
To contribute to cutting edge projects both with our own products and internationally with our clients. You will work closely with current and potential clients by listening to their business challenges, understanding their needs and pulling together solution requirements. It’s an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with the project delivery team (consisting of architects, developers, etc) supporting clients to resolve real-life issues using the latest cloud technologies.
How will you spend your time?
- Running customer requirements gathering workshops.
- Collaborating with clients in blended technical and non-technical teams.
- Understanding customers’ business needs and processes.
- Eliciting and documenting customers’ requirements for client and delivery audiences.
- Elaborating requirements into business-level acceptance criteria.
- Producing process flows and sequence diagrams to describe logical solutions.
- Defining testable goals for the implementation team.
- Learning! We give you a day off each month to learn and study!