Ovoko | RRR.LT is one of the largest Lithuanian baset online international B2C marketplaces in Europe dedicated to second-hand parts. Strong leadership and promising results attracted investments from venture capital and EU projects, encouraging even faster growth and entry to the foreign markets.
We are looking for an experienced QA Lead to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the QA team.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) lead to organize and manage manual and automated testing to ensure product’s quality.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team of testers who conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to review system requirements
- Define and implement testing processes
- Optional: define and implement QA process and strategy
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks
- Create test plans and other required artifacts to make work the most effective
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities within a team scope
- Define, manage and monitor defects’ statistics (Jira)
- Prepare and provide testing reports to evaluate the quality and suggest changes within software development lifecycle, if necessary
- Plan and coordinate required regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Implement quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, and ensure regular tracking
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools, testing techniques and strategies