Location: UK only – Remote First and Edinburgh HQ
Welcome to Condatis! We are champions for privacy in a digital world and are leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions.
We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
If you are passionate about tech, thrive in an inclusive and collaborative environment, built on trust and transparency, then come join us!
Your role in this mission:
As part of the technical leadership team and reporting into the Chief Trust Officer you will work collaboratively with another Architect and Tech Leads and closely with the client and the rest of the delivery team. This is a high impact, high visibility role, that is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while promoting technical solutions. If you like to bring new ideas with the opportunity of influencing our future direction, then we want to hear from you!
How will you spend your time?
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and listen/understand their problems
- Translate complex customer requirements into viable solutions and functional architecture
- Producing architecture diagrams for project solutions (ideally in c4model format)
- Producing high level design documentation to describe project solutions
- Identifying and assessing impact of non-functional requirements
- Producing process flows, sequence diagrams illustrating system and component interactions
- Producing user stories in project backlog
- At times contributing to backlog refinement, user story breakdown and estimation sessions
- Being a mentor for technical staff and identifying market trends in the identity sector
- Learning! We give you a day off each month to learn and study!