Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
As a Content Marketing Lead you will be in charge of Ovoko’s content strategy aimed at generating demand and increasing awareness of our brand. Together with a team of freelance copywriters that you will hire and manage, you’ll work towards producing high quality content pieces that inform and inspire current and future Ovoko customers. You will be a part of the Growth Marketing Team and will help us in generating demand for products sold on our marketplaces.
- Develop, own and execute a content strategy aimed at generating demand and increasing awareness of Ovoko brand
- Hire and manage a team of freelancers & in-house copywriters
- Drive team’s roadmap, planning and prioritisation
- Develop high-quality content localized for various countries and languages
- Work with internal stakeholders & data analytics to spot industry trends and bring them to life in research reports, blog articles and other types of content.
- Work with other team members to create educational content aimed at providing insights to our customers and set up foundations for SEO
- Continuously measure, analyse and improve content performance
- Experience in building editorial strategy (tone of voice, editorial guidelines, creating an editorial calendar, delegating tasks, etc.)
- Onsite-SEO know-how (you will be working closely with our SEO team)
- Previous experience working with agencies and managing freelancers
- Experience in leading a content marketing team
- Ability to define and track performance KPI’s and act on this data
- Knowledge in content localization for multiple languages
- Experience with email marketing & social channels would be a huge benefit
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance from day one
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from)
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year
- Flat organisational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Modern, pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, quiet rooms & our own gym
The offered salary range for this position is 3300 - 4600 € (gross) per month. Please keep in mind that we are also open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.