BCCOHP is seeking a permanent, full-time Manager, Operations to join our Finance, IT & Operations team. This position will report to the Executive Director, Finance, IT & Operations.
The Manager, Operations will set the culture and lead the operational team in a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible manner, aligned with the corporate vision, mission and values. The successful candidate is also responsible for all aspects of running a successful business including health and safety, regulatory compliance, operations, and support services.
This position is an in-office position, however, if the successful candidate has a personal computer, there is flexibility for a hybrid work arrangement.
- Make decisions and execute any tasks related to office operations.
- Oversee reception and coordinate with HR to ensure reception backup is in place when required.
- Coordinate and oversee contract leasing and property management for both the Fairview and Victoria offices.
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage for all BCCOHOP activities.
- Oversee any claim or pending claims against BCCOHP.
- Act as point of first contact for staff and service contractors on facilities issues.
- Oversee new office set up, existing office modifications, office relocations, and sub-letting.
- Oversee procurement processes and ensure related financial policy is being followed.
- Oversee new furniture sourcing, purchasing and installation.
- Manage the purchase of supplies, furniture etc.
- Manage leases for equipment such as copier, postage machine and water cooler.
- Manage the disposal and recycling of equipment and furniture.
- Manage facility issues such as construction, repairs, and cleaning.
- Liaise with staff and property manager to ensure proper parking allocation and reconciliation.
- Manage security system for BCCOHP and act as emergency call out for the security system on weekends and evenings.
- Manage office keys, pass-cards, and security access.
- Maintain a record of office/workstations occupancy status.
- Develop ideas for greater operational efficiencies through technology and process efficiencies.
- Establish a robust disaster recovery plan.
- Develop annual budget for operational expenses and prepare quarterly forecast and variance analysis report.
- Lead monthly WorkSafeBC Joint Health & Safety Committee meetings.
- Liaise with the property manager to develop and maintain College Place emergency procedures.
- Attend Joint Venture meetings, review the monthly property management reports, deal with any issues relating to College Place and follow up on action items in conjunction with the property manager.
- Any other operational duties as assigned.