Are you a passionate DevOps Engineer with deep technical know-how and hands-on experience implementing various practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain
Are you interested in promoting the DevOps culture in our client organizations
Here at Marionete, we are changing the world through the most advanced DevOps solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
A professional at this position level within Marionete has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business and IT problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and apply DevOps solutions to enable client success.
- Work closely and follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Marionete.
- Driving client DevOps capability assessments and providing industry subject matter expertise Defining DevOps capability transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout lifecycle of client engagements
- Contributes to DevOps practice development including asset creation, enterprise strategy definition.
- Designing and directing all aspects of Continuous Delivery Automation.
- Pre Sales