● Support the operations team in delivering the marketing strategy to meet set KPIs
● Create high quality creative and written content for various digital platforms including website, email and social media
● Develop and manage social media content schedule to grow multiple channels
● Support the website management and optimisation in terms of writing engaging, consistent content including regular journal posts and market-relevant case studies.
● Adhering to the brand guidelines and brand voice across the board and updating as needed to ensure user experience is consistent ● PR-writing including writing press releases
● Ad hoc tasks and other administrative support to assist with the efficient running of the department as and when needed
● Reporting to Operations Director
● Part of the operations team
● Liaising with relevant stakeholders across all markets
o Regional Manager, APAC
o Partnerships team, EMEA
o Client Success team
o Leadership team
● Educated to degree level preferred, but not essential
Excellent copy writing skills
● Experience managing multiple social media accounts, scheduling and content creation
● A strong communicator and team player who can report upon progress and actively improve processes
● Naturally creative with a strong commercial mind-set
● Excellent project management and problem-solving skills ● Previous experience in a similar role/internship
● Basic understanding of G-Suite including Google Drive, Sheets and Docs.
● A good understanding ofWordPress
● HTML skills
● Understanding of Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should possess strong writing skills and a desire to build a career in PR and marketing.