PASS is currently looking to expand their online team with an experienced website developer.
The Main Duties Will Include:
To assist the Senior Web Developer in the planning and execution of all web-based projects and maintenance.
The role is to help in the maintenance and building of the company’s portfolio of websites; develop existing and new sites; improve and add features; aid in the maintenance of web servers; bug fixes, trouble shooting and updates; Frontend development.
You will be up to date with the latest coding standards and be able to use your own initiative to carry out work on web-based projects.
This role supports the development cycle of both WordPress and Magento eCommerce sites.
You will work closely with the marketing and software development teams contributing to development processes and helping to ensure that we are building high quality sites using the latest technologies.
You will help to analyse and design solutions to complex business requirements, developing web-service-based integrations. The role will also include capturing requirements and documentation.
This is a rewarding role within a busy team.
Able to adhere to set of coding standards
Write good quality clean code
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of frontend development, as well as being a proficient PHP programmer. A good knowledge of responsive development is required.
As part of your role, you will be working with WordPress, Magento, Laravel. Should you not have experience of these technologies a good understanding of MVC frameworks and design patterns will be useful.
Experience of Linux operating system, web servers, primarily Nginx, would be advantageous.
Familiarity with GIT version control will also be a plus.
Linux, Magento, WordPress, Laravel, MVC Frameworks, Design Patterns, Git, Nginx, LESS
Qualifications & Experience
Educated to degree in a relevant field or able to demonstrate a similar knowledge level
2 years commercial experience would be advantageous
You will be full of ideas and enthusiasm in solving the challenges of the business.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player, working with teams across the business.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities.
• Organised and process-driven approach to work.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work on own initiative
· On-site parking
· Company pension
· 22 days holiday plus Bank Holiday allowance, increasing 1 day each year of service (max 25)
· Company events
· Initial remote interview process with online skills tests
· Onsite temperature screening
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
· Working hours: Mon -Fri – 37.5hrs.
Reference ID: Web Developer
Application deadline: 25/10/2021
Expected start date: 15/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year