JOB TITLE HR ADVISOR
IMMEDIATE MANAGER HR Operations Director
As a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resources disciplines including benefits. Providing first line support to all Employees and Managers in relation to HR Matters.
- 1st point of contact for HR Issues
- Dealing with various HR Queries throughout the business
- Assist in managing the Company Car Fleet
- Assist with the recruitment process, including conducting interviews
- To carry out routine pension administration.
- To carry out routine healthcare administration.
- To help in the routine Life Assurance administration.
- To support the HR manager in the annual renewal of Company benefits.
- To help in the preparation and checking of the monthly payrolls.
- To support the HR Manager in the preparation of Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Utilising the HRIS system to access, input and compile data and ensuring the systems are kept up to date
- Maintaining staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Supporting HR Manager with various capability investigations including grievance and disciplinary
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices.
- Advising on issues related to workplace relations and performance management.
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements.
- Employee Engagement
- Providing HR Support/cover for the HR Team as and when required
The post is based at MFG’s Head office in St. Albans but, on occasion, some business travel may be required. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time over the contracted working hours to ensure that needs of the business are met. 35 hours a week, minimum 3 days in the office.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- CIPD Level 5 or proven relevant experience as a HR Advisor/HRBP
- Experience Managing the TUPE process
- Previous experience of administrating and managing Company Benefits
- Good Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection.
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Ability to use a HR information system including, accessing, inputting and compiling data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and to work to deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail.