Sonarworks is a globally leading audio technology company. Our team is behind the precision audio software used by Grammy-Award-winning engineers recording top artists like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, and Kanye West in over 70,000 professional recording studios in the world. Based on our patented technologies, we are now on a journey to deliver personalized sound experiences for music lovers. Read more about our team and other job openings here.
We are looking for an ambitious and capable Product Owner to join our team and help us succeed with our dream - bringing Sonarworks SoundID technology to consumer markets via technology licensing.
Be a part of a rocket-speed growing company that is currently revolutionizing the audio industry!
Last day to apply: February 19
- Define and shape the requirements for integration of SoundID technology
- Write and maintain internal and external documentation
- Participate in defining the roadmap of SoundID future integrations
- Experience in software development
- Desire to understand the partner and end consumer needs
- Willingness to learn both technical and audio-related things
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written English
Extra points for:
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of the audio industry
- Passion for music
- Opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary start-up changing the music industry
- Deal with real-world challenges and take the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to a live production environment
- International work environment
- Monthly gross salary 2000-2700 EUR
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours and location