Location: Based in Thornaby, Teesside and mainly driving in the North East / Manchester and Leeds areas, possible trips to Birmingham, however expected to work across the UK should it be required.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Hours: 45 Hrs per week Monday to Friday – As Required 7am to approx. 4:30pm / 5pm as role requires.
Overtime is not usually required and is unpaid. You will be expected to work reasonable hours in excess of your normal hours should it be required. You’ll generally be home every night.
Benefits: Annual Bonus, 22 days holiday increasing to 25 after 5 years’ service
PASS Ltd have been in business since 2001 and we are a growing Company. We collect and deliver test equipment to and from customers premises.
Our vans are out on the road and they are also in the public eye - so it is vital you drive in a safe, responsible way and deliver with a friendly smile and helpful attitude.
You’ll be the ‘face of PASS Ltd’, providing a vital delivery service to some of the largest companies in the UK.
Our customers will be expecting the same helpful proactive service that they receive over the phone and throughout the Company, you will play a vital role in building up a relationship and being a representative for the Company through regular deliveries.
Not only that, they also expect you to arrive when expected, so you’ll work to tight deadlines to ensure all your collections and deliveries are on time.
You’ll be one of our most important people.
We’re proud of our Company and the service that we provide.
We’ll always expect you to:
· Driving our vehicles and delivering great service, whether you’re driving or helping to assist our customers, load and unload vehicles.
· Follow scheduled delivery routes, driving safely and responsibly. Bad driving gives us a bad name
· Keeping the customer up to date by phoning ahead within allocated timescales, if you’re running late to apologise and let the customer know when you’ll be there
· Being friendly and helpful from the moment you arrive
· Following the correct procedures with every delivery
· Ensure accuracy with every item collected or delivered
· Take care of the customers test equipment as its expensive and fragile.
· Not just keeping your vehicle clean but also tidy and well cared for. Our vehicles are expensive so our drivers take real care of them
· Keep your vehicle refuelled, maintained and operational, ready for the next run
· Making sure you carefully carry out all checks and procedures from pre-delivery to post-delivery
You’ll need to be a great ‘people person’, committed to giving our customers great service every day. You must have held a full driving licence for at least 5 years.
You must also have no more than 3 points on your licence.
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.
Job Type: Full-time