Reporting to Senior Management, as Social Media & Digital Content Manager you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering the social media strategy. You’ll collate resources from internal stakeholders and liaise with the external specialist agency to ensure the strategy is executed.
Using your persuasive communication you’ll champion social media throughout the company, developing a tone of voice within brand guidelines and develop an effective content calendar.
Using social media tools, you’ll be solely responsible for creating engaging content for social channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram with the goal of building engagement and a strong audience following.
In this autonomous role, you’ll need both confidence and initiative, alongside your excellent social media and copywriting skills. In return you’ll be empowered to drive the voice of the company, developing an excellent presence on social media.
- 4+ years of experience (either an agency or inhouse) executing social media strategies
- At least 2+ years in creating and delivering social media strategies
- Accomplished across social media platforms incl Facebook & Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Flair for creativity and confident using creative software such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- Proven track record of using reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Data Studio
- You should be a confident people-person, with effective communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Organized with good time management skills, self disciplined and self motivated
The office is based in St.Albans in Hertfordshire, a 15-minute walk to the train station and is close to local restaurants and shops. Hybrid working between the St Albans office and working from home.
💰Competitive compensation & bonus scheme
✈ Buy & sell holidays
🩺 Private medical scheme, including dental and optician cashback
🛒 Discount platform at over 900 retailers
✍ Support for professional qualifications
👩🏻🤝🧑🏽 Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support