Reporting to the Head of Systems Engineering, the purpose of this role is to produce and update technical documentation for a variety of systems and equipment in various formats based on the intended audience.
Please note that this role will be subject to Security Clearance. As such, factors including your nationality, previous nationalities that you may have held, and your place of birth may affect your eligibility to apply for this role.
This role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Understand/interpret a variety of technical documents and drawings.
- Ability to use a wide variety of sources of information to extract necessary and important data in order to populate procedures and operational documentation.
- Understanding of/experience working in a regulated environment.
- Appreciation/understanding of/experience working in industrial and / or military areas together with their associated hazards.
- Research and evaluate engineering source data and specifications.
- Develop or maintain technical publication elements to include theory of operations, testing and troubleshooting procedures, illustrated parts breakdown, removal and installation procedures and schematic diagrams.
- Coordinate the preparation of illustrative materials.
- Conduct quality and in process reviews and validation of technical publications.
- Assist with the development of multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance, retrofit and repair.
- Assist with the collection, research and analysis of source data.
- Assist in analysing technical requirements to determine project scope and deliverables from a documentation perspective.