Job Title Retail Administrator
Immediate Manager Retail Pricings & Communications Manager
The Retail Administrator is responsible for creating communication bulletins to all our sites and managing POS ordering using workstream.
The Retail Administrator is also responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. This role has sole responsibility for maintaining and developing all aspects of administration related to the regional operations teams.
- Manage and create MFG Bulletins to go to all Contract Managers
- Manage Ordering POS on Workstream and Create Weekly reports
- The management of all Contract Manager applications/agreements, enquires, credit checks, border agency/VAT number checks. Develop the DocuSign process and development.
- Administrate the Contract Management Recruitment and application website and coordinating recruitment sessions and managing invites and attendances. Coordinate and administrate all key elements and communications regarding Contract Management changeovers and subsequent data base changes. Working with the Operations Director on coordinating training and inductions for new Contract Managers.
- Administrates the text local service that is utilised to communicate messages to the Contract Managers and subsequent management of the databases.
- The Retail Administrator may be required to prepare spread sheets, reports and bulletins in order to maintain databases and assist in general office operations.
- The Retail Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and filing of site licenses. They will also maintain up to date site address lists coordinating any changes with website updates.
- Coordinate MFG’s CM Credit Check / Border Agency and VAT Checks.
- ADT checking and maintenance, in addition to managing reporting and KPI issuance.
- Maintain Company Station element of MFG’s website.
- Transfer and dispose of records according to retention schedules and policies, whilst ensuring GDPR elements of Operations processes are followed.
- With the other administrators, the Retail Administrator is responsible for the prompt answering/actioning of telephone calls and meeting and greeting Company visitors.
- Assist in keeping the office tidy i.e.: dishwasher, fridge etc.
- Assist in collecting, opening, distributing & sending mail as necessary.
- The Retail Administrator will cover the other Company Administrator’s responsibilities in time of absence or peak workloads.
The post is based at MFG’s Head office in St. Albans but some business travel may be required from time to time. Additional hours may also be required to be worked from time to time over the contracted working hours to ensure that needs of the business are met.
LEVEL OF AUTONOMY AND DECISION-MAKING
The post holder is required to make decisions on their areas of responsibility.
The post holder has a zero limit for revenue expenditure and capital expenditure.
Main internal contacts of the post are:
- Trading Team
- Operations Director
- Regional Managers
- Area Managers
- Customers / Clients
- Accounts Department
- Other Head Office Personnel
The main external contacts of the post are:
- Representative(s) from external suppliers
- Contract Managers
- Contract Manager applicants
The main sources of complexity are:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met/exceeded in a fast moving/volatile business market.
- Being able to communicate with customers, contract managers, contractors and third-party suppliers.
- Improve business efficiency in an economic challenging period.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Effective communication skills; verbal, electronic and written.
- Highly computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and to work to deadlines.
- Ability to achieve targets whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Rational decision making and strategic thinking.