JOB TITLE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
IMMEDIATE MANAGER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The role is based at MFG’s large, open plan Head Office in central St Albans which houses approximately 150 staff. You will principally support the Chief Executive, the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer - professionally and personally. In addition, you will offer some support to the Managing Director and other senior staff, as required, in a fast-paced, professional and friendly environment.
Proven experience of working for and liaising with senior professionals, both internally and externally, is essential. You must display confidence, representing the brand appropriately in all your communications. Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential - accuracy and attention to detail are key- together with a professional telephone manner. You must be comfortable multitasking and prioritising your own workload. Confidentiality is paramount.
The role will also be responsible for the management of the Office Manager/Executive Assistant.
- Diary management – organise meetings both in person and virtually (internally and externally) and arrange meeting rooms, accordingly.
- Collate Board Packs and other presentations
- Organise travel and transport itineraries both personal and work related
- Arrange company events (e.g. summer BBQ, Christmas party).
- Coordinate signature of important documents and ensure safe return to relevant parties
- Maintain company records
- Implement new systems, as required
- Process expenses for the senior team
- Arrange internal working lunches
- Manage the Office Manager/Executive Assistant to ensure smooth operation of the Office.
- Work alongside the HR department & provide administrative support, as required
- Communicate internal messages to the business
- Varied ad-hoc tasks and projects to support the CEO, COO and CFO in the smooth running of their personal lives
- Opportunity to be part of the ESG Committee to get involved in the organisation of charity fundraising events
- Arrange Site visits schedules for MD and coordinate with operations team
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Act as gate keeper for the senior team and liase with various stakeholders on their behalf
- Run errands as requested
- Review Vendor Bills on behalf of the senior team
Candidates should hold a full and clean manual driving license. Driving is not a significant part of the role but there will be occasions when they need to drive company cars.