Marketing Executive (SMM and email marketing specialist, Russian-speaking)
Place of Work: London
Type of Job: Full-time, permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm
To support our continued international expansion, The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) is recruiting a Russian-speaking Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in London.
We are looking for an all-round, highly proactive and creative marketing executive with 2-3 years of experience in Digital and Email Marketing. You will play an important role in promoting the CNM brand across all digital marketing channels. You will help our team to build brand awareness in international markets and support CNM’s reputation as the top training provider in its niche.
1. Social Media Management:
· Creating visuals and writing copy for both CNM Russia and CNM International social media platforms (posts, stories, reels) in Russian and English for the accounts on Instagram, Telegram, Vkontakte and Youtube.
· Communicating with the audience, replying to comments and direct messages.
· Forwarding new enquiries to the Course Consultant.
· Creating and managing newsletters and email promotion campaigns for both CNM Russia and CNM International about open events, special offers, health talks, etc. in Russian and English languages.
3. Website management:
· Assisting with website content changes daily.
· Liaising with the web-designer for website improvements.
4. Assisting the Head of the department and the Marketing Manager in creating visuals for events, writing copy, organizing integrated marketing campaigns, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
· Russian language is a mother tongue
· Impeccable literacy in both Russian and English languages
· An eye for detail and high accuracy – can proofread and improve both written copy and graphics
· 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing for international markets
· Highly proactive approach to work – you would contribute ideas of the content, promotion campaigns, website improvement, paid ads, etc.
· Strong creative writing and copywriting skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Team player with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels
· Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload, meeting deadlines and operating efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Ideally, the person will be interested in natural therapies, health, naturopathy, nutrition or related fields.
· Free short courses.
· Store discount card.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Personal development.
· 2 company parties per year.
· Paid sick leave after the first year of employment.
· Increased holiday with length of service (max 26 days + bank holidays)
CNM is the number one training provider for Natural Therapies in the UK and Ireland, offering Diploma courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach and Natural Chef.