Place of Work: London or East Grinstead
Type of Job: Part-time or full-time, freelance or permanent (flexi hours also available)
We are seeking a PR Manager to join our team. The person we are looking for will play a major role in enhancing CNM’s brand as well as driving and acquiring leads/enquiries. We are looking for a strategic, proactive person with a proven track record in public relations. The individual requires strong knowledge of the market, a creative flair and good communication and interpersonal skills.
The role and responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Establish B2B, network of influencers, VIP’s and opinion leaders.
· Utilise our network of existing students, graduates and contacts.
· Source PR opportunities and advertising in the target territory.
· Establish open days, webinars and health talks using CNM grads/students, opinion leaders and VIP’s.
The ideal candidate:
· Has excellent communication and relationship building skills.
· Knows about natural therapies and understands the industry.
· Has background in PR/sales.
· Is a commercially driven, proven sales person.
· Has a creative mind with entreprenerial spirit.
Advantageous but not mandatory:
· Experience with opening new markets
· Experience in sales.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) is the UK’s largest and well-known natural-medicine training providers, with 10 colleges in the UK and Ireland. CNM delivers high-standard inclass and on line courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach and Natural Chef.
If this sounds like an interesting role for you, please submit your application. Or if you know someone who may be interested in this role please forward it onto them.