Ovoko | RRR.LT is one of the largest Lithuanian based online international B2C marketplaces in Europe, dedicated to second-hand parts. Strong leadership and promising results attracted investments from venture capital and EU projects, contributing to even faster growth and entry to the foreign markets.
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing accounting documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating fees and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping.
- Registration of accounting documents (Sales and purchases accounting)
- Accounting for cash-settled sales (COD)
- Customer debt monitoring
- Preparation of summaries for marketplace traders
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Identify and address discrepancies