Our growing team requires a self-motivated analyst to assist the team with all aspects of the investment process. This begins with running the initial screening of potential climate tech investments using our proprietary due diligence methodology, conducting industry analysis, financial modelling and product assessments and supporting investor reporting.
As such, the ideal candidate will be driven to complete work at the highest standard. A thorough attention to detail will be required in all aspects of the role as well as an ability to communicate appropriately with all stakeholders. Working within a small team, there will be significant opportunities to learn and develop skills and become engrained in the venture capital ecosystem within Australia and offshore.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of market and technology trends linked to the climate tech sector
- Identification of investment opportunities
- Screening investment opportunities, focusing on companies making a demonstrable positive impact on climate or the environment.
- Meeting company founders.
- Due diligence on new climate focused investments including market research, competitive analysis, and financial modelling
- Preparing presentations and reports for the investment committee, board of directors and investors
- Development, and maintenance, of financial models and databases
- Preparing documentation for financial reporting and external audits
- Assist the climate investment team as needed