Offshore wind markets across Europe are growing rapidly to meet net zero targets, and demand is growing for experienced renewables specialists. Our Offshore Renewables team win and deliver recruitment projects and retained recruitment campaigns for the planet’s biggest offshore wind project developers. Having placed specialists on over 50% of the world’s offshore wind farms, we’re busier than ever – and we’re seeing a huge increase in work.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an Offshore Wind Market Research Analyst to join our growing Research and Business Intelligence division. This role will be part of a team of research analysts responsible for delivering exception advisory, consulting and executive search assignments to our international offshore wind clients.
This is a graduate-level position and would be ideal for a driven and dedicated recent graduate or someone with a couple of years’ post graduate work experience in an analytical or consulting business.
Location: Based in London with regular travel to Head Office in Glasgow
OR Based at Head Office in Glasgow with regular travel to London
- Undertake thorough market research through engagement with industry contacts, liaison with internal Consultants and detailed desktop research
- Support senior team members in the delivery of advisory, consultancy and executive search assignments by providing market information, industry intelligence data and analysis
- Work with senior team members on research campaigns to create powerful datasets to inform future analysis and reporting
- Working with senior team members to develop and enhance efficient data capture and reporting processes
- Undertake statistical analysis to evidence market insights and trends
- Ensure clear presentation of information for use in client reports
- Build and maintain accurate, up-to-date market intelligence datasets ensuring data is of high quality and correctly recorded in the database
- Outstanding academic credentials with an undergraduate degree ideally in a numerate or scientific discipline
- Post-graduate qualification will be advantageous
- Strong research and analytical skills demonstrated through academic performance or work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build an effective network
- A collaborative approach and enjoys working in a diverse team
- A keen interest in the renewable energy sector
About Taylor Hopkinson
Taylor Hopkinson is a trusted recruitment partner to the world’s renewable energy leaders. We have long-term client partnerships, many spanning over a decade, and we support our clients’ offshore portfolios by understanding their talent needs, digging deep in the market to secure exceptional people to realise their projects, and in turn accelerating the global clean energy transition.
We aim to hire world-class talent to deliver the service that our clients expect. Apply today or visit our website to reach out to the team for a confidential discussion about joining the next stage of our growth in Europe’s offshore renewables market.