intent.ly is an exciting, sought after and multi-award-winning martech. We provide market-leading customer conversion optimisation technology and we are looking for someone to join our rapidly expanding team as the new Sales Development Representative.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist our company in growing our customer base.
The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating relevant, qualified new business opportunities, facilitating sales, and connecting potential clients with Business Development contacts in our team.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. We’d expect a strong understanding of the industry and the ability to identify commercially beneficial opportunities. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential clients
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from marketing efforts
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive conversions
- Communicating product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a Business Development person, and arranging follow up meetings
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services
- Performing regular follow-up calls and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new needs
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are a young, dynamic company that has built a strong UK and international presence in a short space of time. We work hard to ensure that everyone’s job at Intent.ly is the right balance between challenging and fun, in a rewarding and supportive environment.
- Blend your time between the London office (nr Canary Wharf) and home working
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Half-day off on your Birthday
- Regular social activities (sports day, picnic in the park, company birthday party and more)
There are many opportunities to join tech ventures. However, there are very few opportunities to join exciting, proven and profitable tech companies. Apply today to become part of Intent.ly’s very bright future