Job Title FOOD ON THE GO AREA MANAGER
Immediate MANAGER FOOD SERVICES OPERATIONS MANAGER
In your role you will be responsible for supporting contract managers to grow and develop their Subway and other brand food to go business, ensuring that brand standards are adhered to along with food safety legislation via frequent site visits and audits.
You will also be responsible for delivering the facility fee budget assigned to your area.
- Fully understand and comply with your brands franchisor regulations, ensuring that site teams are fully trained to deliver.
- Manage franchisor regulated training & development programmes.
- Oversee training of Managers & Contract Managers in franchise brands planning training & attendance of courses.
- Conduct bi-weekly visits to Subway stores to appraise compliance to brand standards and training.
- Conduct Quarterly visits at identified hot food locations within geographical region completing SAS food standards.
- Follow up on brand audits with contract managers, visiting sites out of compliance & working with Brand Operations Manager to bring store back into compliance.
- Deliver brand training courses for MFG team.
- Understanding the retail & forecourt operation and how this works alongside food services.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in MFG and franchise brands.
- Attend & present in monthly team meetings.
- Attend weekly Subway Operations and Food on the Go meetings
- Assist with the launch of developments that include hot food in your geographical area.
- You will be expected to cover other Subway Area Managers/Brand Managers as and when the business requires.
The post is field based and requires extensive travel to MFG sites around the UK. Additional hours may be required to be worked from time to time, over the contracted working hours, to ensure that the business meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Food Services Operations Manager
- Food on the Go Manager
- Retail Director
- Commercial Director
- Food Service Director
- Customers / Clients
- Regional Managers / Area Retail Managers
- Accounts Department
- Other Head Office Personnel
- Representative(s) from external suppliers
- Contract Managers
- The main sources of complexity are:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met/exceeded in a fast moving/volatile business market
- Being able to communicate with customers, contract managers, contractors and third-party suppliers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Strong communications skills
· Excellent planning & organisation skills
· Ability to work independently or as part of team
· Ability to control process for delivery of excellent service
· Understanding of relevant legislations
· Minimum Level 3 Food Hygiene
· Minimum 2 years in QSR at Managerial level