At Ridango, our mission is to power the future of public mobility. Ridango is an intelligent transportation systems provider that provides various software and hardware solutions for public transportation businesses, including account-based ticketing, real-time information, ticket validators, etc.
The Market Manager for Estonia is a role where you’ll take full commercial ownership of some of our most valued existing customers, be their one point of contact, trusted advisor, and collaborator. Additionally, you will play a key role in helping Ridango grow in the region outside of our current accounts.
- Developing and maintaining trustful relationships with existing and new clients
- Gathering a full understanding of the customers’ situation, unique needs and requirements, and plans for the future
- Consulting customers regarding our products and services
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives; account sales (incl. add-on sales, leads generation, coordination of smaller bids, revenue and profitability overview, invoicing control and support)
- Coordinating smaller delivery projects to the customer and ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Connecting the right resources in Ridango with the customer – being the customer’s one point of contact. Communicating and collaborating with the sales managers, project managers, support, and developers to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Supporting the customer with any issues that need extra attention
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics