Adaptive Media is a fast-growing Latvian start-up operating globally in e-commerce and affiliate marketing. We have been doubling in size in previous years due to the global expansion of the e-commerce sector and have business in more than 30 countries across 3 continents. Our core competence is PPC, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Adaptive Media was founded in 2014 and has offices in Riga and Valmiera.
You are a problem solver and decision-maker. Able to effectively communicate and delegate tasks to your team members and other colleagues involved in the execution of a global SEO strategy that will work on both – on and off-site tactics. At the same time – you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, either. Backed by website auditing, competitor research, and reverse engineering of various ranking factors, you will tackle the algorithm and develop the projects under your supervision.
You have extensive knowledge of the industry. When presented with a problem, you can distinguish whether it is related to link building, content improvement, pertaining site authority issues, or anything else, and take the necessary steps to solve it.
You understand that SEO is a set of continuous activities that involve a lot of constant attention to details while keeping in mind the big picture. You are meticulous and patient, able to spend weeks, if necessary, researching competitors’ backlink strategies. SEO for you is not only the source of income. It is something that you are passionate about, continually reviewing your skills and keeping up to date with ever-changing technological developments and trends.
- You will bear full responsibility for implementing global SEO strategies, ensuring the long-term success of the projects you manage
- Hiring and Managing Your team
- Managing and allocating SEO budget
- Auditing projects for future improvements
- Creating a comprehensive SEO strategy of the projects
- Developing and implementing new backlink strategies
- Finding and fixing all on-site and off-site issues
- Assisting content producers with SEO as needed
- Recovering websites from algorithmic and manual penalties
- Anticipating algorithm changes and future-proofing projects against penalties
- Training Junior SEO specialists
- 3+ years of professional experience in SEO with proven track record of ranking success
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods as well as insight over future trends and tendencies
- Experience working on international SEO projects
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO strategy plan
- Experience with white-hat link building techniques
- Ability to prioritize SEO activities by importance for the fastest ranking improvements
- Excell at working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience as a team leader
- Familiarity with SEO software solutions (Majestic, Ahrefs, MOZ, SEMrush)
- Experience with Black-hat link building techniques
- Having developed your own unconventional, unique link building techniques
- Experience working with affiliate marketing and e-commerce projects
- Having your own projects that you are working on in your free time
- Taking active participation within the SEO community (forums, blogs, live events, etc.)
- Experience in SEO on other search engines except Google (Bing, Yandex, Baidu)
- Salary EUR 2000-3600 Eur/gross
- SEO Playground with hundreds of money sites in various development stages
- An extensive database containing hundreds of link building prospects
- Performance-based bonuses of up to 30% calculated from the profit of the projects under your supervision
- Office in the Center of Riga or Valmiera
- A choice to work with the tools you prefer, let it be MacOS, Windows or Linux
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Day-off on your birthday
- Free coffee every day
If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet our requirements, fill out the contact form below and press "APPLY".