Place of Work: East Grinstead
Type of Job: Full-time, permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm
We are currently looking for a Russian speaking accounts assistant for the accounts department at our head offices in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
- Processing and administering incoming payments from various sources
- Taking payments from customers over the telephone
- Credit control support
- Assisting with processing and verifying all payable invoices by the end of each month
- Assisting with processing purchase invoices and expense claims
- Bookkeeping support
- Data entry
- Scanning and filing accounts documents
- Assisting with other duties within the accounts department as and when required.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within an accounts department for a business.
- Speaks Russian fluently.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounts payable principles and credit control.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good telephone manners and can speak English perfectly.
- Advantageous if you could speak Russian fluently.
- Must be a good team player, orderly and responsible.
- Salary between £24K and £28K, depending on skills and experience.
- Free short courses.
- Store discount card.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Personal development
- Two company events per year.
- Additional holiday with length of service (max 26 days + Bank Holidays).
- Paid sick leave after the first year of employment.
CNM is the No 1 training provider for Natural Therapies in the UK and Ireland offering Diploma courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Health Coach and Natural Chef for 25 years.