Type of Work: Full Time, Permanent
Place of Work: London College (on-site)
Are you looking for a new challenge and are skilled and experienced in marketing, including B2B and social media? This can be the role for you. The College of Naturopathic Medicine seeks a talented, creative, and highly productive person to expand its Health Coach marketing.
You will be responsible for carrying out all marketing activities for the Health Coach training, including marketing programs, lead acquisition, fostering customer retention, business development, providing sales support, and giving advice on brand building.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Creating successful marketing campaigns which result in increased enquiries and sign-ups.
· Writing daily content, creating engaging email campaigns and proofreading promotional material.
· Promote events and graduate stories.
· Planning the marketing and PR events.
· Creating a monthly social media plan with engaging and relevant content.
· Posting and creating daily social media content across all channels.
· Working with SEO to increase website traffic.
· Updating the website and working closely with the web designer to improve the site’s performance and design.
· Finding new advertising and promotion opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and possesses a great work ethic with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a strong desire for success. You are also interested in a stable long-term position where you can grow with the company. All degrees will be considered, as we value resourcefulness and results.
· A good package that includes a competitive basic salary and bonus structure.
· Free courses on natural therapies.
· Store discount card.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Personal development.
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is an award-winning training provider for natural therapies in the UK, Ireland and International, offering high-quality courses in Health Coach, Natural Chef, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy and Acupuncture.
If you are interested in a role that helps others achieve their goals, send your CV today.