Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Europe. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
As the Head of Customer Support, you will lead our rapidly growing team within a fast-paced tech environment, as well as build and implement Ovoko’s international customer service strategy. We are a marketplace company, serving both - buyers and sellers, so it is our priority to find the balance between interests of both. Join us in perfecting our customer experience and ensuring our customers know they are as important to us as our employees are!
- Create and implement long term strategy for the Customer Support team including decisions on in-house vs outsource, automations and product changes, policy and process changes having the best interests of both our customer groups in mind
- Take ownership of various key metrics for customer satisfaction and team performance and drive company-wide improvement actions
- Use your professional competences and leadership skills to develop the team and optimize its productivity
- Develop required measures to improve the service levels for our customers and implement them successfully with your team
- Drive the improvement of operational efficiency through process improvement
- Make sure that the drivers behind contacts are being tackled and drive change in our processes, policies and product improvements
- Proven leadership experience in the Customer Service field (e-commerce industry experience would be a big advantage)
- Previous experience working in a cross collaborative environment
- Experience with common Customer Service Software tools
- Have the ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced high growth environment with changing priorities
- Have a strong analytical mindset and general business know-how
- Demonstrate a solid financial and business acumen
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance from day one
- Flat organizational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Kitchen full of snacks and drinks to boost your productivity
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- Modern, pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, quiet rooms & our own gym
The offered salary range for this position starts from 4100€ (gross) per month. Please keep in mind that we are also open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.